Altera's Video and Image Processing Suite Demo on the NEEK
NEEK VIP DEMO design
See Altera®'s Video and Image Proceessing Suite running on the Nios II Embedded Evaluation Kit. Enjoy the bouncing video frame with OSD.
- Download NEEK VIP DEMO v11.0 Qsys version:
Three frames are overlapped by Alphamixer
- Background generated a custom test pattern generator
- Live image having elastic frame(automatically move/resized/pan/zoom without touch screen inputs: auto-demo. )
- Title bar with a clock (Nios II OnScreenDisplay via FrameReader)
Touch screen control
- The Live Image Frame
- Re-Size (touch one of the image corners)
- Re-Position (touch the center of the image)
- bouncing speed and direction (move and release the touch pen)
- Try to push the frame at LCD edge and release. The frame is deformed and jumping.
- The Title bar
- Vertical Position (touch the image and drag)
Background pattern is changed according to touch screen function mode, resize, re-position or auto-demo
Time of the day is adjustable by PushButton4-3.
AN427 example design for NEEK
The Altera Video and Image Processing Example Design demonstrates dynamic scaling and clipping of a standard definition video stream in either national television system committee (NTSC) or phase alternation line (PAL) format and picture-inpicture mixing with a background layer. The video stream is output on NEEK kit LCD in 800x480 resolution. The example design demonstrates a framework for rapid development of video and image processing systems using the parameterizable MegaCore® functions that are available in the Video and Image Processing Suite.